Thank you for your interest in writing a Bachelor Thesis in the area of Supply Chain Management. As part of our program, we offer you individual support and an interactive working environment. In detail, the program includes:
Assistence with finding a topic
- Fascinating and challenging issues of current SCM topics in research and in the field
- Selection from a multitude of specific topics
Intensive and well-structured support process
- Regular feedback and discussion sessions with your academic advisor
- Workshops covering scientific working (in the course of the Bachelor seminar)
- Professional one-day presentation skills workshopPresentation of your key results during the common final colloquium
Networking with fellow bachelor students
- You have the opportunity to confer with fellow students during the Kick off-Meeting, the workshop and the final colloquium
Your Bachelor Thesis can either be drafted in German or English. For further information on formal criteria please refer to this document.
The admission to our Bachelor Working Program is regulated by a central allocation procedure of the WiSo faculty. Application is conducted via KLIPS 2.0. In KLIPS 2.0 you will be given further information concerning the correct procedure as well as dates and deadlines.
Preparing your Bachelor Thesis, you can choose from a wide range of topics in the area of Supply Chain Management. Please find a list of topic suggestions here.
You can find more information about the procedure and allocation on the WiSo website here