Prof. em. Dr. Dr. h.c. Werner Delfmann
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Networks and Alliances
- Logistics Service Providers
- Aviation Management
- Trade Fair Management
- Lange, Anne, Werner Delfmann (2016), „Network concentration indices for less than-truckload transportation“, Transportation, 1-23.
- Brekalo, L., Albers, S., Delfmann, W., Logistics Alliance Management Capabilities: Where are they? In: International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, 43(7) 2013
- Delfmann, W., Jaekel, F., The Cloud – Logistics for the Future? In: Coordinated Autonomous Systems. Wissenschaft und Praxis im Dialog. 6th International Symposium on Logistics, Hamburg 2012, 5 – 26
- Delfmann, W., Wimmer, Th. 2012, eds. Coordinated autonomous systems.
- Wissenschaft und Praxis im Dialog. 6th International Symposium on Logistics. Hamburg
- Delfmann, W., Dangelmaier, W., Günthner, W., Klaus P., Overmeyer, L, Rothengatter, W., Weber, J., Zentes, J.. 2010. Towards a science of logistics: cornerstones of a framework of understanding of logistics as an academic discipline. Logistics Research 2(2): 57-63
- de Koster, René; Delfmann, Werner. 2008 ed. Recent Developments in Supply Chain Management. Helsinki School of Economics Press: Helsinki
- Delfmann, Werner; Baum, Herbert; Auerbach, Stefan; Albers, Sascha. 2005 ed. Strategic Management in the Aviation Industry. Kölner Wissenschaftsverlag, Ashgate: Köln, Aldershot. 65-96.
You can find further publications here.
|2010||Vize-Dean for International Relationships|
|2009||Honorary Professor, Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Since 2008||Chairman, Scientific Advisory Board, German Logistics Association|
|2007-2009||Dean of the Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences, University of Cologne|
|2006-2007||Visiting professor at the University of Sydney|
|2005||Visiting professor at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver|
|2004||Honorary Doctorate (Dr. h. c.) Corvinus University, Budapest, Hungary|
|1999-2003||Chairman, Community of European Management Schools (CEMS)|
|2002||Visiting professor at the National University of Singapore|
|1999-2001||Dean of the Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences, University of Cologne|
|1999||Co-Director, Institute of Trade Fair Management, University of Cologne|
|1997||Temporary Professor, EU-ASEAN Chair of Management, Brunei Darussalam|
|1992||Visiting professor at the University of Vienna|
|1988||Full Professor of Business Administration and director, Department of Business Policy and Logistics, University of Cologne|
|1985||Assoc. Prof. for Business Administration, Chair of Production and Marketing, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main|
|1982||Habilitation for “Business Administration”, University of Muenster|
|1976||Dr. rer. pol., University of Muenster|
|1974||MSc in Mathematics (Dipl.-Math.), University of Muenster|