Prof. Dr. Andreas Fügener
- Supply Chain Management
- Health Care Operations
- Behavioral Project Management
- Overutilization and Underutilization in operating rooms: Insights from behavioral health care Operations Management, Health Care Management Science (2016) (with S. Schiffels, R. Kolisch).
- Master Surgery Scheduling with consideration of multiple downstream units, European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR) (2014) (with E. W. Hans, R. Kolisch, N. Kortbeek, P. T. Vanberkel).
- On the assessment of costs in a newsvendor environment: Insights from an experimental study, Omega (2014) (with S. Schiffels, R. Kolisch, J. O. Brunner).
You can find further publications here.
- SCM Projects
- Einführung in die BWL (Studium Integrale)
Areas of responsibility
Support of student assistants and scientific staff
Professor for Digital Supply Chain Management
|2016-2019||Assistant Professor, |
Area Supply Chain Management, WiSo-Faculty, University of Cologne
PhD in Operations Management,
M.Sc. in Mathemathics
Diploma in Business Administration (MSc. equivalent)