Collaboration on a national and international level is essential for generating high-quality research. Academic collaboration gains access to know-how and resources in wide-ranging networks of innovative activity. Combining forces with leading scholars worldwide enables our team to move further and faster in the dynamic fields of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
The Department of Supply Chain Management and Management Science has built a strong network with leading researchers around the world in Europe, North America, and Asia. The quality of our collaboration with these universities and research institutes is reflected in the co-location of researchers, joint research projects, and joint publications in respected journals.
Selected Academic Collaborations
- Kühne Logistics University
- The University of Sydney
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Stanford University
- Naveen Jindal School of Management - UT Dallas
- Technische Universität München
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Rotterdam School of Management - Erasmus University
- Technische Universität Eindhoven
- ESSEC Business School
- Mc Cormick School of Engineering - Northwestern
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne