Jun.-Prof. Dr. Yingshuai Zhao
Behavioral Management Science in Supply Chain Management
- Yingshuai Zhao, Xiaobo Zhao. On human decision behavior in multi-echelon inventory management. International Journal of Production Economics, 2015, 161: 116-128.
- Yingshuai Zhao, Xiaobo Zhao. How a competing environment influences newsvendor ordering decisions. International Journal of Production Research, 2016, 54(1): 204-214.
- Yingshuai Zhao, Xiaobo Zhao, and Zuo-Jun Max Shen. "On learning process of a newsvendor with censored demand information." Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2016, 67: 0. doi:10.1057/jors.2016.18
You can find further publications here.
Presentations at conferences and workshops
- Yingshuai Zhao, Anna-Lena Sachs, Ulrich Thonemann. Should a Retailer or a Supplier Exercise Effort of Demand Promotion?
-Behavioral Operations Annual Conference, Cambridge, USA, 2017.
- Yingshuai Zhao, Xiaobo Zhao. On the Learning Process of a Newsvendor with Censored Demand Information. Oral presentation.
-INFORMS Annual Conference, San Francisco, USA, 2014
-POMS Annual Conference, Atlanta, USA, 2014.
- Yingshuai Zhao, Xiaobo Zhao. On Human Decision Behavior in Multi-echelon Inventory Management. Oral presentation.
-International Workshop on Behavioral Operations Management, Beijing, China, 2010.
-Annual Conference of Overseas Chinese Scholars Association in Management Science and Engineering, Beijing, China, 2010.
- Yingshuai Zhao, Xiaobo Zhao. How Competing Environment Influences Newsvendor's Ordering Decisions.
-International Workshop on Behavioral Operations Management, Shanghai, China, 2014.
-Invited Seminar Talk, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherland, 2017.
-Invited Seminar Talk, Central University of Finance and Economics, China, 2017.
- Bachelor Seminar: Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor Seminar: Behavioral Management Science
- Supply Chain Management: Selected Methods Scientific Writing Workshop (Bachelor Thesis)
- Master Seminar: Access
- Master Thesis
- Scientific Writing Workshop (Master Thesis)
Areas of responsiblity
Organizing brownbag research seminar
2011 - 2012
Exchange Doctoral Student in Behavioral Operations Management,
2008 - 2015
Doctoral student in Management Science and Engineering,
2004 - 2008
Bachelor student in Industrial Engineering,